Weiss-Johnson Mechanical can look after your project no matter what the size. Whether you require our services for new construction multifamily condos, tenant improvements, base buildings or renovations we can meet your HVAC and Plumbing needs on budget and in a professional and timely manner. We also have the capability of providing/consulting you with value engineering, engineered drawings and/or design and build.
With our experienced team at Weiss-Johnson Mechanical, customer service is our main goal to ensure you have best quality and experience possible
A Few Of Our Jobs Include
- The Dwell - 188 Units
- View at Charlesworth - 142 Units
- Cove Brickyard - 38 Units
- Savona Prairieside Condo Salvi Group - 58 suites
- Sunrise Vista Apartment - 82 units
- Cougar Street Apartment Banff - 36 units
- Artika Apartment - 41 suites 6 story
- Monticello Condo (Fire Rebuild) - 84 units
- Aspera Condo - 80 units
- Elan Condo - 84 units
- Essence of Windermere Condo - 78 units
- Maplecrest Condo - 90 units
- Market In The Park Condo - 81 units and 20 CRU
- Walker Lake South Condo - 122 units
- Walker Lake North Condo - 55 units
- Wildwood Estates rebuild Fort McMurray - 300 units
- General Recycling Building
- General Recycling ASR Building
- Nitza’s Pizza Sherwood Park
- Edgemont Medical Centre
- Kanu Cafe’
- Pagnotta Professional Building
- Tiny Hoppers Daycare
- Exquisicare Seniors Home
- Urban Pioneer Seniors Home
- EGM Drywall new office
- Mighty Titan Industries Shop and Office
- Kimberly Centre
- Bottaga 104 Restaurant
- Goodlife Fitness
- Shoppers Drug Mart Callingwood
- Shoppers Drug Mart Brewery District
- State and Main Restaurant Jasper Avenue
Interested in new construction?
What Our Customers Say About Us
"The guys were very friendly. They took lots of care and attention when removing the old furnace and replacing it with the new one to not damage anything along the way. Once finished they took the time to explain the operation and go through any questions we had. I would definitely use them again."
- Kyle J.
"This review is for Noel who came to my home to see why our electric air cleaner was not working. He was punctual and super friendly. Found the problem within 15 minutes. Had the part ordered, and 9 days later it literally only took him 3 minutes to replace it for us!"
- Joy H.
"Booking an appointment for a furnace checkup was a very quick and simple phone call. The technician was on time as promised, very knowledgeable and professional. It gave us piece of mind that our 10 year old furnace was in good working order."
- Nicolas L.