Going beyond the limitations of the traditional HVAC box
Your home is unique, just like your comfort needs. Although traditional “cube style” systems have been providing comfort for years, they can be cumbersome for certain spaces. The compact size of the Daikin Fit™ system now offers you a solution so you no longer have to compromise.
Perfect for homes with limited installation space
Can be ground or wall-mounted to free up additional (valuable) space where it matters most
Slick and slim profile – ideal for zero lot line homes and/orlocations, patio, terrace, roof, and multi-story locations that would typically require a crane to install
Whole House System – Inverter
At the core of the VRV LIFE systems is built-in intelligence that gives you independent zoning control with maximum flexibility and energy savings. With the ability to connect up to nine indoor units to one outdoor unit, the space-saving VRV LIFE system is ideal for most residential projects.
- Flexibility with mix-match of ducted and duct-free indoor units
- Reduced power consumption with flexibility to turn off indoor units not in use
- Dual-fuel heating with heat pump and gas heat simultaneously
- Space-saving with ability to connect 2 gas furnaces to one outdoor unit (1)
- Quiet operation with sound levels under 58 dBA (2)
- Add or remove zones without having to worry about ductwork
Interested in a Daikin Air Conditioner? Contact us!
Daikin Campus Tour 2016
Providing the most comprehensive product combinations and new ideas for almost 90 years.
Focusing on always offering top quality heating furnaces to exceed customer expectations.
Delivering leading efficiency with advanced technology by proving best-in-class heating furnaces.