WJ Instructional Videos
- When should I be changing my furnace filter?
- What is the difference between high efficiency and standard efficiency furnaces?
- What is two-stage heating?
- Can I use my chimney with my new furnace?
- What are furnace ratings?
- What is a heat pump?
- Should I leave my pilot light on my fireplace throughout the entire summer?
- How often should I have my fireplace serviced?
- What is the right size furnace for my home?
- Do I need a new furnace?
- When should I be covering my air conditioner?
- Can frost, ice, dirt or other debris keep the outdoor unit of my cooling system from operating effectively?
- How does an air conditioner work?
- What is variable speed technology and how does it apply to air conditioners?
- Why is my system freezing up?
- What is the average life expectancy of an air conditioning system?
- Can homeowners repair their own air conditioners?
Indoor Air Quality
- Should I be concerned about carbon monoxide in my home?
- What is carbon monoxide?
- What are some of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning?
- What can be done about detecting carbon monoxide in the home?
- How can I ventilate my home without losing energy?
- Why is ventilation important for proper indoor air quality?
- What are benefits of installing a whole-house humidifier?
- How much water does a humidifier use?
- What is involved in humidifier installation and maintenance?
- What kind of filters should I be using and how often should they be replaced?
- Why is it important to have regular maintenance on my home comfort system?
- Which type of thermostat should I have in my home?
- When do I know it’s time to replace my system?
- What is the best type of system to meet all indoor comfort needs?
- How often should i have my equipment serviced?
What Our Customers Say About Us
"The guys were very friendly. They took lots of care and attention when removing the old furnace and replacing it with the new one to not damage anything along the way. Once finished they took the time to explain the operation and go through any questions we had. I would definitely use them again."
- Kyle J.
"This review is for Noel who came to my home to see why our electric air cleaner was not working. He was punctual and super friendly. Found the problem within 15 minutes. Had the part ordered, and 9 days later it literally only took him 3 minutes to replace it for us!"
- Joy H.
"Booking an appointment for a furnace checkup was a very quick and simple phone call. The technician was on time as promised, very knowledgeable and professional. It gave us piece of mind that our 10 year old furnace was in good working order."
- Nicolas L.