Pay NO GST on all furnace installations completed prior to October 31st plus take advantage of Manufacturer rebates up to $1200
Weiss-Johnson is Edmonton’s premiere heating provider! For expert service and advice, you can count on our licensed heating contractors. If it is time to replace your home furnace Weiss-Johnson has the experience from installing thousands of furnaces to make sure yours is installed right.
Selecting Weiss-Johnson to install your replacement home furnace means that you are selecting a company that stands behind its work. That is BBB A+ rated and that prides itself on providing outstanding customer service. We also take the mystery out of buying a furnace. Our estimates are clear, concise and we stand behind them. Our pricing model is unique as we offer standard package pricing and then very clearly price out any add on’s that you require for the installation. All of our basic packages include your furnace, permit, chimney liner, 50 feet of venting, a new plenum, 4 inch Merv 8 filter, all gas and electrical connections as well as full site clean up.
To request a free no obligation in home estimate give us a call or fill out the request a quote form at the bottom of this page. Find out for yourself the difference that over 40 years of dedicated customer service and expertise really makes.
Replacing your furnace – the process.
- Contact us by phone or by submitting the request a quote sheet at the bottom of this page.
- We will contact you within 1 business day to arrange an estimate at your home.
- If you approve the estimate, we will require a 20% deposit and will book your installation date.
- Appropriate permits will be pulled by us prior to commencement of your installation.
- You furnace will be installed the day the installation is booked. Most installations take 1 day. It is extremely important that the area around your furnace is free from obstruction with easy access for our installation crew. This insures a fast – safe installation.
- Payment in full is required on completion of installation.
- We will provide you with the contact information of the city or county so you can arrange for final inspection.
Trane furnaces are built to perform again and again, year after year. Beyond performance, Trane also provides you with options for energy-efficient operation.
A Daikin brand high-efficiency gas furnace with modulating gas valve and variable-speed blower provides outstanding efficient and economical heating performance.
Designed to deliver reliable and economical warmth, Lennox® furnaces have efficiency ratings from 93% all the way up to 98% AFUE. Many are ENERGY STAR® qualified, which means they can significantly lower your utility bills, compared to conventional models.
Thank Goodness for Goodman! With three decades of experience in the heating and cooling business, you can be assured that Goodman brand air conditioning and heating systems meet the highest industry standards!