Selecting Weiss-Johnson to install your replacement home furnace or air conditioning means that you are selecting a company that stands behind its work and one that prides itself on providing outstanding customer service. We also take the mystery out of updating your home HVAC systems. Our estimates are clear, concise and we stand behind them. Our pricing model is unique as we offer standard package pricing and then very clearly price out any add on’s that you require for the installation. All of our furnace packages include your furnace, permit, chimney liner, 50 feet of venting, a new plenum, 4 inch Merv 8 filter, all gas and electrical connections as well as full site clean up. Air Conditioning packages include the condenser, basic electrical, pad, lineset, permit, cooling coil and post installation clean up.
To request a free no obligation in home estimate give us a call or fill out the request a quote form at the bottom of this page. Find out for yourself the difference that over 40 years of dedicated customer service and expertise really makes.
Replacing your furnace or adding an air conditioner– the process.
- Contact us by phone or by submitting the request a quote sheet at the bottom of this page.
- We will contact you within 1 business day to arrange an estimate at your home.
- If you approve the estimate, we will require a 20% deposit and will book your installation date.
- Appropriate permits will be pulled by us prior to commencement of your installation.
- You furnace or air conditioner will be installed the day the installation is booked. Most installations take 1 day. It is extremely important that the area around your furnace and the anticipated area for the condenser if we are installing air conditioning is free from obstruction with easy access for our installation crew. This insures a fast – safe installation.
- Payment in full is required on completion of installation.
- We will provide you with the contact information of the city or county so you can arrange for final inspection.
To guarantee you the best possible service or installation experience, all our technicians are certified and have undergone a complete background check. Weiss-Johnson is proud of our accomplishments, our service and our commitment to our customers and our community.
- Family owned and operated
- Certified technicians
- Licensed professionals
- Premier Goodman Dealer
- 24/7 emergency service
- Fully backed warranty
- Certified Daikin Comfort Pros
- 40 years experience in Edmonton