Bradford White RG240S6N
Residential Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heater
This Bradford White Gas Water Heater is designed with the Defender Safefy System.
The Atmospheric Vent FVIR Defender Safety System® Models Feature:
White Rodgers Electronic Control Exclusive to Bradford White—Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A thermopile converts heat energy into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor. Requires no external power.
- Performance Enhancing Proprietary Algorithms.
- Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics—An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides five different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication—Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Durable Copper Thermowell and Brass Shank
The Weiss-Johnson Advantage is our ability to go above and beyond for our customers. When you choose Weiss-Johnson as your home comfort specialists you get the wealth of knowledge we have earned as a company for over 40+ years. It's not a surprise Weiss-Johnson is Edmonton's 1st Choice for all Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing needs.
What Our Customers Say About Us
"The guys were very friendly. They took lots of care and attention when removing the old furnace and replacing it with the new one to not damage anything along the way. Once finished they took the time to explain the operation and go through any questions we had. I would definitely use them again."
- Kyle J.
"This review is for Noel who came to my home to see why our electric air cleaner was not working. He was punctual and super friendly. Found the problem within 15 minutes. Had the part ordered, and 9 days later it literally only took him 3 minutes to replace it for us!"
- Joy H.
"Booking an appointment for a furnace checkup was a very quick and simple phone call. The technician was on time as promised, very knowledgeable and professional. It gave us piece of mind that our 10 year old furnace was in good working order."
- Nicolas L.